Saturday, November 24, 2012

This Tyler Kid, He's Pretty Cool

I believe Green Day said it best:

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once.

Yes, of course I had to look those lyrics up. I can't understand a thing Billie Joe sings either.

Anyways. Hi, some of you may know me as Tyler, and maybe some of you don't know me at all. But I promise that by the time I say "fuck this blog!" and quit, you'll know way more about me than you and I may be comfortable with. Also, I will swear a lot, 'cause swearing's cool.
I graduated from college this past May, and the amount that being a post-grad sucks will take up many of the posts in this blog. Oh, I'm starting a blog, by the way. Just thought it was about time I pour my feelings (or lack thereof) into the written word, you know, since I want to be a writer and all. Makes sense for now, I guess.

This is not the blog, not officially, yet. This is just a little introduction to give me time to actually think of things to blog about. I'm thinking one post a week, except in the case of emergencies. Probably every Wednesday night, 'cause none of my TV shows air on Wednesdays. As the title of this blog suggests, I do not quite fit into the world of "the norm," and yet, I seem to have been accepted by it, giving me a nice view of both sides. For any of you who feel they may have been meant for different worlds and/or time periods, I hope to speak to you. Some of it may be ramblings or oversized rants, but some might be deep and thoughtful, and you just might learn something out of the whole mess. I can't promise a consistently entertaining blog, it'll probably be a lot like How I Met Your Mother with some golden episodes and some that just downright suck. But hey, the days of our lives are kind of like that too, aren't they? Oooooooh, deep.

Well, I'll leave this little intro at that. I hope you tune in to my little world occasionally and please comment and let me know your thoughts, or perhaps a topic you'd like me to address. As for the page design, I picked it because it was called "Awesome Inc." How fucking cool does that sound?



                                                         About this cool, right?

With tolerance,
Tyler

P.S. Keep on rockin' in heaven, Freddie Mercury (September 5, 1946 - November 24, 1991)

Song Playing As I Finish Writing:

"Faithfully" covered by Tony Vincent



No comments:

Post a Comment